Media, Entertainment & Sport
The media and entertainment industry is constantly evolving whereby the possibility of access to film and television productions, music and other types of entertainment is constantly growing. The distribution and use of products and services within the media and entertainment industry therefore requires competent legal advice.
The economic interest for the sports sector has also increased, which demand legal advice for both clubs as well as individual athletes.
Our group of media, entertainment and sport consists of several partners with extensive and practical experience working with legal issues that arise in these industries. For us it is important to work closely with our clients to provide practical, hands-on, advice regarding e.g.
- Artist agreements, publishing agreements, producer agreements, licensing agreements, management contracts
- Rights acquisition and intellectual dispositions
- Market law
- Intellectual property
- Protection for business secrets
- Internet related intellectual property, marketing and media rights
- Patent, know-how and technical transitions
Our clients include TV and film production companies, athletes, sports clubs, screenwriters, actors, musicians, performers, presenters, record labels, publishers, IT suppliers , designers, managers , writers and literary agents